AppSumo credits are a currency that can only be used on AppSumo and can be applied toward the majority of purchases from AppSumo - the best part is, they never expire! The AppSumo credits exchange rate is 1 ASC = 1 USD, so there's no confusion with purchasing products.
You can review your AppSumo credit balance easily from within your Account overview. To do so:
- Head to the Account overview page of your account.
- In the “Credits” tile, you’ll see a preview of your AppSumo credit balance in green text.
- You can click on the “Credits” tile to review your credits in more detail (or bookmark this direct link: https://appsumo.com/account/credits).
You’ll be presented with the option to apply your AppSumo credit balance to your purchase at checkout. If your credits are automatically applied to your purchase and you’re not quite ready to part with them, you can click the blue “Remove applied credits” link from the “Select payment method” section at checkout and select or enter the details for the payment method you want to use.
A few notes about AppSumo credits:
- Occasionally, AppSumo offers physical products like conference tickets, books, or other items that can only be purchased with cash so AppSumo credits (and discounts) cannot be applied to these deals.
- AppSumo credits cannot be shared, sent to another person or transferred between accounts.
- While you can use Appsumo credits towards your purchases from AppSumo, they are not redeemable for cash value.