What’s the best piece of advice when dealing with any type of customer on my deal page (positive or negative)?
What do Sumo-lings want to see from you?
- Give potential users a quick background on the history of the product, what's to come, or any specific details you want to share.
- Be sure to set realistic support expectations!
- We find it successful when partners under promise and over deliver features.
Quick response times
- Getting a timely response from a partner has the potential to resolve friction points for a customer, increasing annual recurring revenue (ARR) as well as your product's trustworthiness on our marketplace)
Things to avoid
- Taking too long to approve or respond
- Not answering customers’ questions completely
- Inability to address all feedback positively
- Arguing with the Sumo-lings