Product Reviews and Questions
We welcome Sumo-lings to ask product-specific questions on that deal's page. There, the creators can answer all of your need-to-knows about the use of their tool.
After you've taken it for a test drive, please share what you think about a product by reviewing it at the taco party!
Taco party? Yes, we review in tacos. So come in, make yourself at home, have an ice-cold lemonade, and mingle with your fellow Sumo-lings.
Here are the house rules:
- Try the product before you review it.
- Add value. Leave reviews with constructive feedback and tell us about how you use the product.
- This is not a support forum. Reach out to the partner’s support email if you are experiencing issues or need help.
- If you don’t have the best experience with their support team, don’t leave a review based on that. Partners are at their busiest during launches, so please be patient with them!
- Focus on the product. If you don’t like the deal terms as they are, then this deal may not be for you. Leave the negotiating to us.
- Be respectful and play nice (no cursing/profanity, harassment, or hate speech)!
- No affiliate links of self-promotion.
- Don’t impersonate AppSumo staff, partners, or public figures.
- Asking a question? Use the search feature (CTRL/CMD + F) in case a Sumo-ling already asked it.
These rules are near and dear to our hearts, so as a beloved Sumo-ling, please be sure to follow them. We reserve the right to moderate comments (so be patient, please) and ban users who commit #partyfouls to keep the AppSumo community a fun place.